Looking for equipment consumables?
Find them quickly and buy them online.
Based on field-proven technology, the Royce 650 Universal Bond Tester offers the most robust selection of capabilities in the Royce bond tester family, from the full range of standard test applications through custom testing. This high-end instrument is versatile and powerful enough to meet your complete bond testing needs.
Applications performed by the Royce 650 include: wire pull, ball bond shear, die shear, solder ball (bump) shear, zone shear, tweezer pull, stud pull, die strength 3- point bend (push) test, heated testing, and custom testing to user specifications.
- Motorized height controlled microscope that stays in focus as it moves
- 305mm x 155mm stage for 300mm wafers, leadframes or substrates
- Ultra Fine Pitch (UFP) capable
- Image Capture Option, Field Upgradable
- World Language support
- Ribbon Bond testing for standard to high-power devices
- Die shear up to 200 kgf
- Robust test modules with range switching, on board calibration memory, and tool protection
You May Also Like These Products
Quote Request Form
Hey there, we appreciate your interest in working with Royce Instruments, you've made some good decisions so far today. We want to make sure we make good decisions too, by properly understanding what your business needs are. Since we are able to customize all of our equipment to our customer's specific needs, the more information you put on this note to us, the stronger our offering will look to you.